[Users] AIO f18 nightly local storage active only in permissive mode

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 10:55:30 UTC 2012

Hello,
Fedora 18 with all-in-one config and nightly build repo at this level:
ovirt-engine-3.2.0-1.20121217.git1e01c00.fc18.noarch

When I try to activate local domain I view it remains in "contending" and
then fails.

I try 2-3 times.
[g.cecchi at f18aio ~]$ getenforce
Enforcing

As soon as I set
setenforce 0

[g.cecchi at f18aio ~]$ getenforce
Permissive

And I try to activate again, it works and my local_host results correctly
up.

Is this something already fixed in next nightly or should I send my logs?
Is it supposed to be a supported config with SELinux in Enforcing or not
(I'm referring to the problem of tuned too..)?

Thanks
Gianluca