[Users] v2v vmware conversion

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Thu Dec 20 12:15:39 UTC 2012

Hello Alex,

I had done the same thing back when I had 3.0 installed.  I used v2v to
move 10 vm's off of a dell T710 ESXi 4.1 to Ovirt 3.0.  It directly
imported them to my export domain and I then imported onto an ovirt node.
Windows vm's needed a driver iso installed to import with v2v otherwise it
errors out at the end of the import.  I used the same command you pointed
out earlier.

Hope that helps,

Dominic