[Users] F18 AIO with nightly build I don't find ISO domain

Adrian Gibanel adrian.gibanel at btactic.com
Fri Dec 21 13:05:09 UTC 2012

When I try to reinstall again (in a test machine, not in production because you know that if you issue rm -rf DIR it wipes everything) I always make sure that:

/home/storage
and
/home/iso

are deleted, that's it, they don't exist. Then the engine-setup does not complain.

I've always thought that that's the way that engine-setup works but I might be wrong.