[Users] ovirt VM custom properties

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 23:00:35 UTC 2012

Not tested, no error handling (eg. does the element exist already)
but ...

#!/usr/bin/python

import os
import sys
import hooking
import traceback

if os.environ.has_key('usbtablet'):
    try:
        sys.stderr.write('tablet: adding usbtablet support\n')
        domxml = hooking.read_domxml()

        devices = domxml.getElementsByTagName('devices')[0]
        tablet = domxml.createElement('input')
        tablet.setAttribute('bus', 'usb')

        devices.appendChild(tablet)

        hooking.write_domxml(domxml)
    except:
        sys.stderr.write('tablet: [unexpected error]: %s\n' % traceback.format_exc())
        sys.exit(2)