[Users] Spice plugin for firefox

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 10:29:08 UTC 2012

On 02/03/2012 09:08 AM, Spyro Polymiadis wrote:
> hrmm after some digging i came across this on the hypervisor when i try
> and launch spicec...
>
> /var/log/libvirt/qemu/vm1.log
>
> reds_handle_read_link_done: Peer doesn't support AUTH selection
>
> maybe ill blow that VM away and create a new one...see if that helps

to cover your first question, yes, spice-xpi works well for me from a
fedora 15 machine using default spice packages of fedora.

you need to set the password to connect to spice (just like for VNC).
since it by default expires after a while, it is called a ticket.
you can use the rest API/SDK/CLI to set the ticket.

as for mouse being jittery in IE - do you happen to use it via an RDP
session (if so, try not to nest clients).