[Users] Spice plugin for firefox

Spyro Polymiadis spyro at rsp.com.au
Fri Feb 3 14:04:19 UTC 2012

Thanks Itamar - thats very useful information

Ill try and find information on how to "set a password"
Its basically a bog standard installation - is there no password normally? Is the password required only for connecting to the console via the command line spicec client?
How does the IE/Firefox spice plugin work in this case - as it doesnt prompt for any passowrd..

I would have assumed that the console session (weather using spice or vnc) would load with no password - similar to how console sessions work in vSphere, KVM and proxmox (which also uses vnc)

The jittery mouse - yes i was rdp-ing to my windows VM to load IE.. ill ty it from a physical windows machine

With my other question - how would you determine which VM you are "consoling" if there are more than 1 on a hypervisor.

Cheers
Spyro