[Users] Removing the "default" Cluster..

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Fri Feb 3 14:27:22 UTC 2012

On 02/02/2012 04:07 PM, Spyro Polymiadis wrote:
> it is purely the annoyance of it being there :)
> maybe a bit of ocd - id like to see a nice clean setup
>
> Admittently - i *could* have just renamed the "default" cluster to what
> i created my new cluster and not worried about creating the new cluster..
>
> Might have to revert to doing that as it seems you cant
> remove/rename/edit the "blank" template :(

you can't remove it because indeed the blank template is mapped to it.
you also can't remove the blank template, else you wouldn't be able to
create virtual machines (blank template is a for a "clean" VM - i.e.,
the first one you'd create).

I'm not saying it's the cleanest approach, but requires some work to
remove and no one had the incentive to try and clean this up.