[Users] vdsm install

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Mon Feb 6 19:18:56 UTC 2012

I have been doing this for a few days.  When a create a new node for
testing my process is:

Install Fedora 16
bridge the nic and name the bridge ovirtmgmt (ifcfg-ovirtmgmt)
firewall and selinux disable
repo and bridge-utils added of course
Install from ovirt management cosole
reboots the machine and install fine

Then Fedora takes like 10 minutes to boot up and does.  If I do a systemctl
status vdsmd.service it says failed.  I have tried with ssl=true and false.

I have got vdsm install before just can not repeat it I do not know why?
 Ovirt Node still does not work for installing nodes it boots fine and
installs fine.  It you register from node it never registers and if you add
from management console it says node is not a supported platform to install
from.  I am using stable for vdsm not nightly just an FYI.  I just want to
be able to repeat the node install process more than once without failure
to start.

Thanks,

--
Dominic Kaiser