[Users] slides oVirt Engine Core: Internals and Infrastructure ?

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Wed Feb 8 14:54:59 UTC 2012

On 02/08/2012 02:46 PM, Joost Ringoot wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Last sunday I saw the virtualization presentations  in Fosdem (until
> VDSM)  I was looking for the slides of:
> oVirt Engine Core: Internals and Infrastructure
> <http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/event/ovirt_engine_core> by Omer
> Frenkel. <http://fosdem.org/2012/schedule/speaker/omer_frenkel>
>

> I was unable to find them, can anyone point me to those?
> (the others on ovirt were easy to find with google)

the earlier version for them from november (and a lot others) can be
found in:
http://ovirt.org/wiki/Workshop_schedule

Karsten - would it make sense to upload any ovirt preso from each event
someone presents in (well, if substantially different from the one
already existing i guess)?

for example, for fosdem, I took the arch preso and edited a bit by
adding ovirt based screenshots and some other small changes to the slides.