[Users] Ovirt Support life (timeframe) - upgrade path ?

Morgan Cox morgancoxuk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 10:42:02 UTC 2012

Hi.

As Fedora the default system that Ovirt is packaged for does this mean that
Ovirt will have the same (short) support life of 18 months ? I ask as that
is a bit short to have in enterprise ..

I.e if I install Ovirt in Fedora 16 will support life run out when Fedora
16 runs out or will I be able to upgrade Ovirt/Fedora to the next version?

Are there going packages for Centos ?  If so will they be supported longer ?

If this information is out there already can you point me to the right
direction ?

Regards