[Users] Ovirt Support life (timeframe) - upgrade path ?

Robyn Bergeron rbergero at redhat.com
Fri Feb 10 10:48:41 UTC 2012

On 02/10/2012 03:42 AM, Morgan Cox wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As Fedora the default system that Ovirt is packaged for does this mean
> that Ovirt will have the same (short) support life of 18 months ? I
> ask as that is a bit short to have in enterprise ..

Hi Morgan,

I don't have answers to the rest of your question, but just wanted to
point out that each release of Fedora is maintained for approximately 13
months, rather than 18. (The entire life of a release would be around
18-19 months, though, if you're including the development period.)

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Release_Life_Cycle

Just wanted to clear up any confusion or inconsistencies :)

Cheers,

Robyn