[Users] Still unable to boot in system with UEFI

Federico Alberto Sayd fsayd at uncu.edu.ar
Tue Feb 14 13:29:54 UTC 2012

Hello:

Recently I downloaded the ovirt stable node image. According to releases
notes since 2.2.2 UEFI installation bug has been fixed, but I still
can't boot from my server with UEFI. Ovirt installs without problem, but
when the system reboots nothing  happens, the system don't boot. Then I
try to boot with super grub disk 2 live cd, it detects ovirt
installation and boots the system.

I think that still there is a problem with UEFI in certain hardware:

Mi system is a IBM blade center HS22 7870

Can anyone confirm problems with UEFI in 2.2.2 version?

Thanks

Federico