[Users] Suspend VM and export or snapshots

Livnat Peer lpeer at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 06:28:37 UTC 2012

On 19/02/12 23:27, зоррыч wrote:
> Support a living export (similar to a live snapshot) will be added in the future?

We have a request to provide a backup API and it is on the roadmap not
sure how soon we'll handle that.

Another feature you can find relevant (and will be available soon) is
creating VM from snapshot.
Although far from perfect you can use live snapshot and then create VM
from that snapshot. (If you really want this on export domain you can
export the VM you created).

Livnat