[Users] LDAP

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 07:39:11 UTC 2012

Hey,

More information on the domain infrastructure we have can be found in:
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/DomainInfrastructure
(I might update it more soon, but it can give you a basic view of how the domain management in oVirt is working, and what do you need to update in order to support a new ldap provider).

Oved