[Users] Import VM from NFS

Moran Goldboim mgoldboi at redhat.com
Mon Feb 20 21:51:23 UTC 2012

On 02/20/2012 07:29 PM, patrick wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How can I import a VM from a NFS Storage? I have reinstalled ovirt
> Manager and am unable to import the VM I created before. The
> filestructure from my previous installation is still on my NFS
> Storage. I wonder what's the best way to get them into ovirt again
> after reinstalling.
>
> Thanks in advance
> Patrick
Patrick, There isn't a straight forward way to do it, and you'll need to
hack your way around if you want to do it.
right now the way to move storage around systems/re-installations is
using an export domain and exporting/importing vms/templates using it or
backup/restore your database with the storage domains information.

Moran.