[Users] Question: ovirt-engine jboss startup failure

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 11:44:13 UTC 2012

It's the first time I'm seeing such an issue, so I guess a good start in understanding the problem is checking if you have a proper localhost entry in /etc/hosts.
Also, can you attach the boot.log (or any other log files created in the jboss log directory)? It might contain more useful details.

Thank you,
Oved