[Users] Statistics of virtual machines

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Wed Feb 22 17:20:24 UTC 2012

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012, Gal Hammer wrote:

> Is the directory /var/run/ovirt-guest-agent exists and does the rhevagent
> user have a write permissions on it?

Yes, it exists and is 777 for now. I was not sure if rhev-agentd needed to
be started fist so I tried that also. Does ovirt-guest-agent script start
rhev-agent? Any config changes needed with ovirt-guest-agent.conf or
rhev-agent.conf? The odd thing is if I forget about ovirt-guest-agent and
just start rhev-agent I see memory and IP address in the ovirt-engine.

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com