[Users] Node ISO problem in 2.2.3 stateless boot

Li, David LiD at cloudshield.com
Wed Feb 22 18:19:02 UTC 2012

Hi Rami,

Ovirt-node package (iso) has everything you need to pxeboot into a stateless node.
The way to create pxebootable ovirt-node images files is to:

1. first loop mount the ovirt node iso to say /mnt/iso
2. run /mnt/iso/LiveOS/livecd-iso-to-pxeboot  <your-ovirt-node-iso>

This will generate initrd0 and vmlinuz0 under /mnt/iso/tftpboot/. Plus the pxelinux.cfg/default. Copy those to proper directories in your DHCP/TFTP server.
You should be set to pxeboot if you have done that before.

David