[Users] unable to remove host

Jorick Astrego jorick at netbulae.com
Thu Feb 23 12:29:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

After installing a node with a build of the main branch of git (2.3.0),
I get the following error:

CPU_TYPE_INCOMPATIBLE_WITH_CLUSTER

Which is strange as this is the first and currently only node in this
cluster.....

I am unable to remove or Activate the node after this.

Then I thought I'd just install the stable node iso, so I wiped the
local drive and installed it again with 2.2.3. But now I'm unable to add
the node as I get:

Error: Cannot add Host, Host unique id is ambiguous with hosts: en-vh01.

Even though I wiped the disk, gave it a different hostname en-vh02 and
different IP.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Jorick Astrego