[Users] LDAP

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Feb 23 17:49:23 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

IIRC, we only support using -interactive or using -passwordFile, and not both.
The fact that you don't get a warning on that is a bug.

Found this blog with a similar error that is caused due to password expiration (in the engine log, and not while running the manage domains utility, but that might also help):
http://blog.rtfm.co.hu/2012/02/rhev-error-from-kerberos-integrity-check-on-decrypted-field-failed/

But the information there doesn't go very well with the fact that kinit is successful.
Is the file containing the correct password? Try using only -interactive, and enter the password interactively.
Also, attaching the log of the utility might be helpful.
Also, try logging in with that user to the IPA machine, that way you'll know if you need to change your password (I saw that sometimes kinit doesn't  ask you to change the password, but logging in does).

Hope it helps,
Oved