[Users] LDAP

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:35:02 UTC 2012

Sorry for the new thread but I just joined the list.  The following
excerpt from Nathan Stratton's 389DS log shows the same thing that I've
been seeing when trying to use IPA.  It appears that the directory
server type is being misidentified as active directory hence the search
on samaccounttype and userprincipalname.

[23/Feb/2012:18:33:34 +0000] conn=50 op=3 SRCH base="dc=blinkmind,dc=net"
scope=2
filter="(&(samaccounttype=805306368)(userprincipalname=nathan at BLINKMIND.NET  <http://lists.ovirt.org/mailman/listinfo/users>))"
attrs="nsUniqueId ipaUniqueID objectguid objectClass javaSerializedData
javaClassName javaFactory javaCodebase javaReferenceAddress javaClassNames
javaremotelocation"