[Users] LDAP

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Fri Feb 24 18:52:06 UTC 2012

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

> One the issues I see here is the fact the the query is using
> samaccounttype and objectguid which might be relevant only for
> ActiveDirectory.
> Nathan, can you provide us the exact query? (you can place
> userprincipalname=XXXXX in order to prevent spamming, we'll understand
> what you mean). I just want to fully understand if you truely see both
> ipaUniqueID and objectguid

[24/Feb/2012:18:28:46 +0000] conn=144 op=3 SRCH base="dc=blinkmind,dc=net"
scope=2
filter="(&(samaccounttype=805306368)(userprincipalname=nathan at BLINKMIND.NET))"
attrs="nsUniqueId ipaUniqueID objectguid objectClass javaSerializedData
javaClassName javaFactory javaCodebase javaReferenceAddress javaClassNames
javaremotelocation"

They both are there, but with FreeIPA there is no "userprincipalname"

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com