[Users] LDAP

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Sun Feb 26 15:21:01 UTC 2012

On Sun, 26 Feb 2012, Yaniv Kaul wrote:

> On 02/26/2012 09:46 AM, Yair Zaslavsky wrote:

>>> Don't you think that now this key (i.e providerType=IPA) kinda becomes
>>> mandatory?
>> Or actually, maybe we should have it optional - if set - then this value
>> will be used for providerType, if not - our "auto-deduction" mechanism
>> takes place.
>>
>> Thoughts?
>
> Drop the auto-detection.

Thats a good point, I think the auto-detection is a bit overkill, most
users know what they are running. Is there someting I can add to the oVirt
DB manually so I can skip the engine-manage-domains utility for now and
move forward with using FreeIPA?

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com