[Users] Using virsh on the node

Nathan Stratton nathan at robotics.net
Mon Feb 27 14:13:54 UTC 2012

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012, Dan Yasny wrote:

> So the engine is a VM in that same cluster, along with the VMs it manages?

Yes, the only thing I have not been able to figure out is how to let the
ovirt-engine know that ovirt-engine is running. :) I thought that it would
see via libvirt, but it does not. I also tried setting it in the db, but
it keeps getting cleared. Any idea on how to let ovirt-engine know that a
host has been started manually?

> What do you use for storage?

NFS:

mount 10.13.0.4:/images/ /rhev/data-center/mnt/10.13.0.4:_images
mount 10.13.0.4:/iso/ /rhev/data-center/mnt/10.13.0.4:_iso

> Dan Yasny
> Red Hat Israel
> +972 9769 2280

><>
Nathan Stratton                                CTO, BlinkMind, Inc.
nathan at robotics.net                         nathan at blinkmind.com
http://www.robotics.net                        http://www.blinkmind.com