[Users] Using virsh on the node

Dan Yasny dyasny at redhat.com
Mon Feb 27 16:34:48 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Seriously, not a good idea. The Engine is supposed to be looking at the setup, and not be in the setup, where it may be affected by the problems that  might occur to the setup.
I'm pretty sure there's lots of though being devoted to removing this limitation, but when we say it's a bad idea, it really is, it's not like we simply want you to run an extra machine

> > What do you use for storage?

That's easier than block storage, but still, what happens if the host where the engine was running failed - who would update VM statuses and restart the HA VMs?

--

Regards,

Dan Yasny
Red Hat Israel