[Users] Network configuration

Andrew James Dunlop andrew at dunlop.me.uk
Mon Feb 6 21:45:26 UTC 2012

I feel like I have been bombarding this list the last few days, sorry!
I have been looking at the different possible network configurations shown at http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Vdsm_Network and trying to work out how to achieve the second topology (bridge over vlan over nic). I can see that it is possible to assign a logical network to a physical network on a node but how can you add more than one as this is a dropdown menu? My nodes have two NICs, one of these is for the management network but I could like to have a number of logical networks (with different VLAN tags) connected to the other NIC.
Is this currently possible using the web UI?