[Users] Hello All I am new to ovirt and have a question

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Tue Jan 17 16:31:43 UTC 2012

Ok here are the log files. It installs most packages and then hangs up on
libjpeg?  libjpeg is installed including dev package.  This is a bare-metal
node running fedora 16 with vdsm packages installed from repo.  Your node
.iso 2.2.1 does not initialize realtek nic cards so I can not use that.
The 2.2.1 .iso sees the nic card but that is it.  So I went the route of
installing the full fedora 16 distro and installing vdsm packages from
repo.  I am bridged correctly and ssl=false in the vdsm.conf.  Now when I
go to the ovirt management gui and install the node it fails at this step.
I can see the node in ovirt management gui just an fyi so not a problem
with detection.  It seems that the vdsm server will not start due to
libjpeg install failure but mabey I am wrong.

Let me know what you think,

Dominic

--
Dominic Kaiser