[Users] oVirt node in a diskless environment

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 18:20:23 UTC 2012

On Tue, 2012-01-17 at 10:07 -0800, Li, David wrote:
> Mike,
>
> What is the timeframe we are looking at? In 3 months?  Will this involve Dracut-only changes or much more?
> Thanks.

The full feature described on that page is probably more in the 3-6
month time frame.  The work that has been done for archipel will
probably be merged earlier, but no set time frame for that yet either.
The other issue is that there will probably need to be some changes made
on the engine side to support a purely stateless/diskless node.  I can't
comment at all on timeframes for that though.

Mike