[Users] oVirt node in a diskless environment

Li, David LiD at cloudshield.com
Tue Jan 17 19:24:48 UTC 2012

Hmm, interesting.. 3 months is reasonable if we can get a prototype running. Ideally I will need to fit the images into an embeded space less than 200MB (it's my pxeboot server).

We are certainly interested in the feature and is willing to be part of it. But where do we start?
Any suggestions from you guys that I can take back to my team?

- David