[Users] Small errors on the wiki

Jean-Francois Saucier jsaucier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 22:52:10 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I tried to install oVirt engine from RPM just a minute ago and found
some small errors on the wiki page at :
http://www.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_ovirt-engine_from_rpm

I know oVirt and RHEV pretty well but I am new to the project and has
not yet contributed anything. The question I have is I wonder if I
should change the wiki directly or refer to someone before doing it.
This page seems to be an important one that is referred regularly and
I don't want to break anything.

The first error is that the ovirt-engine.repo is now at
http://www.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/ovirt-engine.repo in the step
"Configuring Ovirt's Repository".

The second error is that you cannot run engine-cleanup at the first
install you do. But the explanation state explicitly, and in bold, to
run this command before _every_ installation.

These are not big errors but I think they could cause some confusion
to new users of oVirt.

Thanks!

--
Jean-Francois Saucier (djf_jeff)