[Users] 回复: Can't start ovirt-node

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 12:46:28 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-01-18 at 13:08 +0800, Laurence wrote:
> I've encountered the same problem!

Is this on reboot? Or is it at the end of the actual installation
itself?

If it's when you're rebooting, and you have a UEFI based system, you may
need to enable legacy boot.  We have some bugs with UEFI at the moment
that may be causing this problem.

If it's not UEFI based, please provide the ovirt.log from the
installation.

Thanks

Mike