[Users] ovirt-engine build failing on EL6

Brown, Chris (GE Healthcare) Christopher.Brown at med.ge.com
Sat Jan 21 17:37:15 UTC 2012

Yes, what I mean here is that it is stated that maven 3.x does not work, yet seems to be what is required to get a successful build. I have yet to get a successful build using any maven 2.x version (with FC16 or EL6). Additionally in my thread about failed builds on FC16 previously two days back an ovirt developer mentioned he was using Maven 3.x.
- Chris