[Users] oVirt console plans

Brown, Chris (GE Healthcare) Christopher.Brown at med.ge.com
Mon Jan 30 20:01:05 UTC 2012

The main issue comes at install time with windows guests.
After install the RDP would work indeed.
Proper Mouse tracking/function during install time means drivers pre-slipstreamed into the windows iso(possible but painful).
That or install from a template, use VNC during install(current RHEV method) or use sysprep.
Just looking at a ways to make it easier for non power users.

- Chris