[Users] Ovirt and gluster storage (two servers in a cluster)

Robert Middleswarth robert at middleswarth.net
Wed Jul 4 02:15:28 UTC 2012

I am writing a blog post on the steps I did to get it all working.  I
have done it 3 times without issue. I am doing it a 4th time well
writing I had a lot of problems with Fedora 17 but that was because of
Fedora 17 not oVirt.  Once I switched over to CentOS 6.2 and his build
#8 everything just started working and working very well.  On CentOS 6.2
I found that NFS is faster then native mode because of Caching over my
gigabyte network but both are slow well provisioning.

Thanks
Robert