[Users] json parsing error when live migrating

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Tue Jul 3 11:09:25 UTC 2012

Thank you as well. Even though you managed to fix that (and I'm glad for
that), this shouldn't happen or at least there should be a better error
message. I'll have a look at it to make sure we'll do something about that.

@Dave: do you think it would be good to turn this into BZ even before I
make sure this is our error?

Martin