[Users] Unable to run VM with "Unable to create cgroup" error message

xuejie chen xuejiechen52 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 02:06:49 UTC 2012

Hi,

2012/7/4 Martin Kletzander <mkletzan at redhat.com>:
> On 07/04/2012 02:36 PM, Andrew Cathrow wrote:

I do not know how to check it.
where the cgroupfs should be mounted to?

there are some cgroup directory infomation.
#ll /
drwxr-xr-x.    3   root   root     0 Jul  2  16:56   cgroup
# ls /cgroup
cgroup.procs   cpu.cfs_period_us  cpu.cfs_quata_us ....
there are user and group is root root.
Is it because the libvirt donot have permission to operate the cgroup?

Thanks a lot.
xuejie chen.