[Users] Getting some 3.1 screencasts

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Thu Jul 5 20:24:58 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Everyone on this list (hopefully) has a good idea what oVirt can do ans se we tend to jump to the new, sexy features like Gluster, but the majority of people won't know the basics - they'll be shocked when they see a GUI with the amount of functionality oVirt 3.0 had let alone 3.1.
We've got a lot of experience demoing RHEV and it never ceases to amaze me how many people don't even know we have the basics.

So don't forget or the basic features - creating a VM, making it highly available with just a mouse click, live migration, etc.