[Users] Install ovirt on EC2.

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Fri Jul 20 02:22:52 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I did actually build and provide an Engine AMI for one of our very early builds (even before the first formal release) which I blogged about [1] but I didn't end up doing a new one for the actual release. If there is interest I guess I could probably do it again, but without hosts somewhere to actually run VMs it's a very limited look at the engine. Especially with the new 'all in one' mode meaning with even just one host with virt extensions you can get some VMs up and running.

Steve

[1] http://rainhilltrials.blogspot.ca/2011/11/testing-ovirt-engine-on-amacon-ec2.html