[Users] Ovirt 3.1 beta on fedora 17. Can't create ISO/NFS domain

Rahman Duran a.rahman.duran at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:57:22 UTC 2012

Hi,

I am getting this when I try to create a ISO/NFS domain:

Permission settings on the specified path do not allow access to the
storage. Verify permission settings on the specified storage path.: 'path =
/rhev/data-center/mnt/79.xxx.xxx.xxx:_volumes_archives_proxmox_template_iso'

I can manually mount the nfs share with "mount
79.xxx.xxx.xxx/volumes/archives/proxmox/template/iso" without any problem
both on the engine and vdsm host machine. I also captured the traffic with
tcpdump while adding iso domain via webadmin. It seems nfs server sends
directory contents to vdsm host then vdsm host brakes connection.

Any advice on this? Thanks.

--
Rahman Duran
Artvin Çoruh Üniversitesi, Bilgi İşlem Daire Başkanlığı
a.rahman.duran at gmail.com
rduran at artvin.edu.tr
Tel: 0 466 215 10 00 - 1076