[Users] Ovirt 3.1 beta on fedora 17. Can't create ISO/NFS domain

Dafna Ron dron at redhat.com
Wed Jul 25 13:31:19 UTC 2012

vdsm service requires 36:36 permissions on the dir (storage side) else
it will fail with permission error.
even if you give full r/w to all, but the owner of the dir is not vdsm
you will fail with permission error (you will be able to mount as root
or any other user but not vdsm).

Can you please try to chown 36:36 and if you are still failing with
permission error let us know along with vdsm+engine logs.

Thanks,
Dafna

--
Dafna Ron