[Users] Unable to login into console Spice VNC anyone?

Frank Wall fwall at inotronic.de
Thu Jul 26 08:24:02 UTC 2012

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 01:46:40PM -0500, Brent Bolin wrote:
> I have seen this.  Can give it a try.
>
> At this point I'm not sure if it's a problem with my configuration.
> Or making console connections with either vnc or spice.  The ports are
> clearly running -

FWIW, I was unable to make console connections with oVirt 3.0, too.
Lately I've tried oVirt 3.1 BETA and VNC works like a charm, although
I couldn't get SPICE to work.

Please note that I've used a fresh Fedora 17 installation for both the
engine and the node. (Since the ovirt node ISO image seemed buggy at
that time.)

- Frank