[Users] Running tasks in a cluster

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Fri Jul 27 10:26:04 UTC 2012

On 07/27/2012 09:35 AM, ?????? wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Got a situation is shown on the screenshot (in an attachment).
>
> How do I know what tasks are carried out and remove them?
>
> Using ovirt 3.1

Hi,

Engine-wise:

You can check the tasks tab and see what tasks are still running.
If you want you can also check at
You can perform on psql the following:

select * from async_tasks join async_tasks_entities on
async_tasks.task_id = async_tasks_entities.async_task_id join
storage_domain_static on storage_domain_static.id =
async_tasks_entities.entity_id where storage_domain_static.storage_name
= 'your_desired_storage_name';

vdsm-wise you can use the vdsClient tool in order to check for running
tasks.