[Users] Can't add a host to a 2.2 compatibilty level cluster

Nicholas Kesick cybertimber2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 31 00:11:10 UTC 2012

I am unable to add a host to a 2.2 compatibilty level cluster. I'm trying to add a host to that because it is a Pentium D system (which supports virtualization and 64-bit), and NetBurst is only available in 2.2 w/o a database edit.Webadmin events shows "Host oVirtNode22 is compatible with versions (3.0,3.1) and cannot join Cluster Legacy22 which is set to version 2.2." I don't see an area to set host compatibility level, so any suggestions? When I try to add it to a 3.0/3.1 cluster, it reports missing cpu flags: model_Conroe Thanks,- Nick