[Users] Increase storage domain

Johan Kragsterman johan.kragsterman at capvert.se
Tue Jul 31 05:23:20 UTC 2012

Hi!

Interesting question, I would also be interested in that. LVM would be aware of the expansion, I suppose...Did you run a pvs command for LVM to list the size? It would be nice if LVM automatically would change the LV size...anyone knows how this works...?

Filesystem size is another thing. Filesystem's doesn't exist on the storage domain, it is only block storage. Your filesystems only exists on your VM's. I suppose you need to run a filesystem tool to expand that, depending on your filesystem