[Users] [User] why VM image owner change to root after stop the vm

Martin Kletzander mkletzan at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 12:15:12 UTC 2012

It looks like this exactly could be the problem. I don't know how the
node installation works, but when you install normal system it shouldn't
start any services until you specify that. Of course this is another
story when installing one-purpose system, so I won't be able to tell you
exactly, but vdsm should definitely make sure libvirtd loads its config
(re/starts *after* the config is modified)

I'm glad it works for you now.

Martin