[Users] new wiki for ovirt-engine-cli

Li, David LiD at cloudshield.com
Thu Mar 1 15:06:28 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info. Now on to more questions:)

1. Do you have a link where to get the ovirt-engine-cli rpm or tar ball?
2. I guess my real question is if the cli package can replace the engine GUI. This is necessary if I don't want to use the GUI but integrate the engine management functionalities with my own code. I don't know in this case if I should directly use the SDK or script the CLI cmds. Any suggestions?

David