[Users] Supported browser for oVirt-manager UI

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Thu Mar 1 15:13:17 UTC 2012

On 03/01/2012 01:25 PM, Rahul Upadhyaya wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I used google chrome 17, Mozilla firefox and Knoquerer browser to access
> the ovirt-manager, but all of them say that browser is not supported.
> Can anybody help with the information about the supported browsers for
> oVirt manager UI.

firefox 10 (as a long term version) currently gets most focus (though
still has this message which i think wasn't changed since firefox 7)
we need to clear this message as it is confusing (but with browsers
changing versions each month, not sure just a general message "this was
tested with version X" is a better approach.