[Users] Can someone help me with moving a windows server 2008to ovirt?

Dominic Kaiser dominic at bostonvineyard.org
Thu Mar 1 22:27:27 UTC 2012

Hey all here is an update using virt-v2v with esxi4 to import from throws
an error:

Invalid configuration of Net::HTTPS at
/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl/Sys/VirtConvert/Transfer/ESX.pm line 68.

I fixed this due to a fix coming down the line by removing:

rpm -e --nodeps perl-IO-Socket-SSL-1.49-1.fc16.noarch

Then I was able to start the import from the esxi4 server.

Here is the link where I found the fix:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.guestfs/716

Hope this helps,

Dominic Kaiser

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 11:04 AM, Brown, Chris (GE Healthcare) <
Christopher.Brown at med.ge.com> wrote:

> -->
> http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.0/
> html/V2V_Guide/index.html