[Users] using virt-v2v

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Fri Mar 2 22:48:35 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

It's expecting to find virtio-win drivers to use to update the guest.
RHEL comes with an RPM package with signed/whql'd drivers but you can download some non-WHQL'd drivers from Fedora's alt repository[1] and put the files in the right location and it should complete.

[1] http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/virtio-win/