[Users] New virtual disks will NOT reliably be placed where I specified

Einav Cohen ecohen at redhat.com
Sun Mar 4 15:41:21 UTC 2012

I tried to reproduce, but couldn't: We offer in the GUI to create the disk only on active Data domains (all other storage domains are filtered out - I also checked the code).
It also seems strange that the backend hasn't blocked this from happening; therefore, I assume that Jeff's reasoning below is probably the case here.